Sunday, July 19, 2015


 
                                                                     
 FUN FRIDAY By Emmanuel

On Friday I made a triangular prism and I cut it all by myself. Miss Whitwell drew some dotted lines to help me. I folded it all by myself and then held it till the glue made it stick. Then I played Scrabble. I had to make words and fit them on the board. Miss Whitwell helped me so I learned some new words. She made me count the scores. Sometimes it was on a double word or triple word so I had to multiply and not just add it up. I got 265 and Miss Whitwell got 218.  I won the game. We did some times tables and some adding at the AA building. We went with Grandma Eileen while she did a drive test.  I did some of this typing myself on the Toshiba computer.  


TERRIFIC TUESDAY  

Today I went to Breakers with Miss Whitwell. We had hot chips, salad and a cheeseburger. We shared it all.  It was a yummy lunch. We saw games and a pretend van. We saw some pretend surfboards on the walls and some were tables. One large notice said ‘Do not climb’.  It was a pretend beach and a pretend life savers room. Breakers Café is a nice place after all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment