Thursday, March 17, 2016

What we can learn from the life of Joshua . . .





From the life of Joshua I have learnt to always talk to God first; obey God in all matters; don't look at the negative side of things look at the bright side!    By Caleb M

From the story of Joshua I have learnt if I have a problem I can talk to God whenever I want.  Also if it's God's way then do God's way.  Believe in God whatever you do.  Follow God wherever you go.  By Caleb Y

From the story of Joshua in the Bible I have learnt to stick to God's plan even if others think it's silly.  Listen to God and do what He says.  By Dom

From the story of Joshua in the Bible I have learnt to always talk to God when I am confused about something.  By Lile

From the story of Joshua in the Bible I have learnt that if you don't know what to do you go and talk to God.  Obey what God tells me to do.  Put God as number one.  By Nikiya

From the story of Joshua in the Bible I have learnt to trust the Lord even though things are hard at times, ask God for help when things are hard.  By Dre

From the story of Joshua in the Bible I have learnt put God as number one; Listen to God when he talks to you; Ask God first before you choose what you want to do; If' it's Gods way then do it all the time; God always wants to give you the best; Whatever God wants you to do will always work out in the end; Trust God with what he says for you to do".   By Rachel

1 comment: